Can't Stop Reading

Lucky for me I get a hefty discount at work, because I just can't seem to stop myself!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Okay, I'm stumped. This is where all my loyal readers come out of the woodwork and make useful comments.

Hey Bookstore Girl,

I am trying to find a book, but I do not know what it is called. It is a picture book, and it's maybe about a parade or something, but the stand-out feature is that the illustrations are done from the perspective of someone very small watching the parade (or whatever) because it's mostly of feet and shoes walking by.

Any thoughts (other than that I am on crack)?

Sleepless in Seattle... er, Thorold South


And... Go!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry, bookstore girl, I have no clue as to what picture book this is. :(

     
  • At 6:46 AM, Blogger d~ said…

    Yep. I used to work in a library. Someone once asked for Major Catsbridge by Thomas. They wanted The Mayor of Casterbridge by Thomas Hardy. Still, that was better than the lady who wanted "that one book with the blue cover".

    Sorry I can't help with the picture book that might be about a parade.

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger bookstore girl said…

    Hey Zeus, welcome to my life. "I was here a few years ago and you had a book about boats?" "I'm looking for a children's book about a puppy that I read to my kids 50 years ago, do you have that?"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home