Can't Stop Reading

Lucky for me I get a hefty discount at work, because I just can't seem to stop myself!

Sunday, September 17, 2006


This book cracks me up, and I can imagine it will crack up pre-schoolers as well. Basically, a bunch of animals decide to play in the forest while wolf is not around. Each page shows a different animal shouting out the words: let's play in the forest while wolf is not around, and then a second animal says: wolf, are you there? On the opposite page, wolf is getting dressed, one piece of clothing at a time.

Just as you are thinking that wolf could not possibly put on any more clothing, he shouts out that he's all dressed and ready to eat! Oh no, the animals in the forest, you think! Fortunately they are safe because wolf is going to eat his favourite meal: pancakes! I literally laughed out loud.

Let's Play in the Forest, While Wolf is not Around written and illustrated by Claudia Rueda
ISBN 0439823234
32 pages

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home