Can't Stop Reading

Lucky for me I get a hefty discount at work, because I just can't seem to stop myself!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006



Oh Suzanne Nelson, why do you always suck me in?! Yesterday another one of those ridiculous S.A.S.S. books came in to the store. And today when I finished The Darcy Spirit and was feeling depressed because that is the last one, I picked it up.

This is hard to admit, but I have now read all six of the books in this most ridiculous of series. I will say though, that this one was slighly more interesting than the others. This time, we're going with Cat to Mexico. And instead of rigorous classes, the kids are working on building a school for orphans, and their studies are really cool sounding field trips that teach them about Mexico's culture and geography.

That's pretty much the most interesting part. And that's only because I don't really know a whole heck of a lot about Mexico, myself. Other than that stuff, the book is pretty much the same as all the others, what with friendship dilemmas and new boyfriends and all.

I will try and read something worthwhile to post about tonight, though it is so gorgeous out today, I wouldn't count on it if I were you!

S.A.S.S. Heart and Salsa by Suzanne Nelson
ISBN 0142406473
224 pages

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home